Application form for 2015 NYSASWM student scholarships
Application must be completed before February 1, 2015
Awards are made through recommendation of the Scholarship Review Committee, usually in $500 increments; while the maximum of a single award is set at $5,000.
Please gather all required application information before filling out the on-line form.
- Current and past college information
- Current and past work experience
- NYSASWM membership information
- 100 word or less description of extracurricular activities
- Approximately 250 word description of influences related to considering a career in environmental science
- <Email or postal mail> Copy of unofficial college transcript
- <Email or postal mail> References from 2 faculty members at your school
To eliminate any chance of this form timing out before you have the opportunity to complete your text for items 4 & 5 above, please type your answers into an editor first then copy and paste your content directly into the on-line application. Thank you.
Email or postal main items 6 & 7 above to:
NYSASWM c/o F. Joseph Stockbridge, P.E.
12 Denhelder Drive
Ballston Lake, New York 12019